We support our clients throughout the lifecycle of their project from concept development and impact assessment, through agency approval and construction, to operation, decommissioning and rehabilitation.
Advocacy for projects we believe in and for clients we respect.
We work closely with our clients to understand their project goals, applying our environmental impact and post approval experience to identify and manage risks.
We add value to projects and communities by delivering robust environmental advice that is proportionate to risk and potential impact.
Planning and advisory:
- Environmental Constraints Assessment (as part of project site selection and concept/prefeasibility stages)
- Preliminary Environmental Planning Assessment
- Environmental Scoping Report (QLD)
- Environmental Risk Assessment (QLD)
Assessments and approvals:
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Statements of Environmental Effects (NSW)
- Environmental Assessment Reports (QLD)
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental approval management (including identification of legislative triggers, preparation of approval applications and approval closure requirements)
- Environmental authority applications
- Regulatory agency liaison
- Community consultation
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams
Management and compliance:
- Environmental Management Plans
- Subsidence Management Plans
- Rehabilitation Management Plans
- Extraction Plans
- Ground disturbance preclearance support
- Annual compliance/performance reporting (State and Commonwealth)
- Environmental auditing
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
- Compliance audit preparation
- Compliance audits
- Project secondment