We have the experience and strong working relationships with government agencies to bring our clients’ projects from concept to approval.
Niche’s multidisciplinary team has the capacity and technical capabilities to address the various environmental aspects of project approvals. For each project, we establish a team of experts, and work closely with our clients to develop a viable project plan.
Advocacy for projects we believe in and for clients we respect.
Our team includes environmental managers who are certified by the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ) as Impact Assessment Specialists (CEnvP IA), demonstrating that we meet the highest standards of experience, professionalism and ethical conduct.
Our collaborative approach to environmental assessment and our expert understanding of approvals pathways allow us to efficiently and successfully manage and deliver projects for our clients.
Environmental management and approvals services:
- Environmental impact assessments and development applications, including major projects
- Extraction Plans, Subsidence Management Plans (SMP) and Mining Operations Plans (MOPs)
- Statements of Environmental Effects
- Environmental Management Plans
and project supervision
- Project advocacy
- Leading and coordinating multidisciplinary
- Strategic planning reviews
- Soil and water management plans
- Community liaison and landowner
- Conservation planning