Office Administrator – Brisbane
Empowering people to grow Niche in a strategic and sustainable manner.
We are seeking our next Niche superstar Office Administrator who will be responsible for the management of our Brisbane Office. Reporting to the Office Manager, this role is ideal for individuals who enjoy variety in their role and have a genuine care for people. The position may require travel on an ad-hoc basis to some of our other offices.
Your day-to-day duties will see you in charge of providing operational support to the company through general office management and upkeep, as well as supporting our consultants by booking travel, medicals and site inductions. You will also assist in the procurement of field and office equipment and manage the servicing and maintenance of our company vehicle bookings.
What can we offer you:
At Niche, we recognise the importance of making sure those who choose to represent us are well cared for. It’s part of our core values and makes us who we are. Come grow with us and you can enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- Support for your Professional Development, covering costs and time so you can focus on your own professional growth.
- Our people know the best people and are rewarded for this through our generous employee referral program.
- Employee Assistance Program that lets you access support no matter where you may be. Our EAP providers offer post-natal nutrition advice, employee counselling and coaching service for you and your family.
- Mentoring program so you can build on your own skills as well as learn and impart new.
- Celebrating our staff through our anniversary awards scheme.
- Wellbeing program that includes mental health awareness month, flu vaccinations, Covid vaccinations, blood donation leave and much more.
Experience and qualifications the ideal candidate will bring to this role:
- Relevant qualification in administration, business or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an office administrator or a similar position.
- Proficient in the use of Office365.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with pressure and maintaining confidentiality.
- A current QLD driver’s licence.
- Current First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain.
Niche Environment and Heritage is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy specializing in ecology and biodiversity, heritage management, environmental management and approvals and environmental offsetting with a focus on the east coast of Australia. Established in 2009 and operating in NSW and QLD regions since 2012, Niche has successfully delivered more than 3000+ projects to clients across Australia. Our 100+ strong team includes a diverse range of professionals including terrestrial and aquatic ecologists, Aboriginal and historical heritage professionals, environmental scientists and approvals specialists, and spatial services and GIS experts.
Niche is a vibrant growing business that prides itself on caring for and supporting our its staff. We aim to be influential, pragmatic and innovative. With a hybrid work model developed and nurtured prior to Covid-19, we offer flexible work arrangements, an excellent safety culture and trust our staff to make the right decisions to deliver projects from end to end. Our diverse and cross-discipline capacity provides the opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting projects across eastern Australia.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements to email@example.com.
Our recruitment process includes behavioural and medical testing.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Niche is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where diversity is embraced, and we encourage qualified candidates. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.