Office Administrator – Brisbane QLD
We are seeking a team focused and enthusiastic Office Administrator with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be part of our Corporate Services team, supporting our professional consultants with providing administrative support and managing office systems, such as booking travel and accommodation, organising field and office equipment and fleet cars, maintaining safety and compliance registers, answering phones and greeting clients. The position is part-time (3 or 4 days per week considered) and will be based in Brisbane, working from our Sandgate office as well as providing remote support to our Cairns office.
Requirements to be successful
- Relevant qualification in administration, business or equivalent (desirable).
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an office administrator or a similar position.
- Proficient in the use of Office365.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- A keen eye for detail, and a solid ability to multitask and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to deal with pressure and maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously without constant and direct supervision.
- A full current QLD driver’s licence.
- Current First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain.
Great conditions and salary on offer
- Anniversary awards scheme.
- Generous employee referral program.
- Professional learning and development.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Paid maternity leave policy.
- Flexible working options.
- Community engagement activities.
- Attractive salary will be offered in line with your level of experience.
Niche Environment and Heritage is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in ecology and biodiversity, heritage management, environmental management and approvals and environmental offsetting. Established in 2009, Niche has successfully delivered more than 2000 projects to clients across Australia. Our 50+ strong team includes ecologists, botanists, archaeologists and environmental scientists.
Niche is a vibrant, flexible and well organised business that prides itself in caring for and supporting our staff. We have an excellent safety culture and trust our staff to make the right decisions to deliver projects from end to end. Our diverse and cross-discipline capacity provides the opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting projects across eastern Australia.
How to apply
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements via the “Apply Now” button by close of business on 17 January 2021. Our recruitment process includes behavioural and medical testing.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Niche is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where diversity is embraced and we encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.