Marketing Coordinator (Part-time) – Parramatta NSW with flexibility to work from home
We are seeking creative and well-organised Marketing Coordinator who has an eye for detail, great business writing skills and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will collaborate with colleagues across all Niche offices to coordinate a broad range of activities to support our brand, marketing, communications and business development objectives.
This is a varied role with day-to-day duties including content creation, campaign coordination, client and market research, and event coordination. You will also provide a high level of service to internal clients (managers and consultants) to support them in winning work by administering tender alerts, contributing to bid preparation, maintaining supplier accreditations, and producing collateral to support bids.
This is a part-time role initially (3-4 days per week) with potential to grow into a full-time role for the right person.
The role is based out of our Parramatta office, and we offer flexibility to work from home.
- Degree or diploma in marketing/communications or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing/events/comms/social media or similar role.
- Experience in coordinating social media and EDM campaigns, including creating content and analysing campaign results.
- Experience in website content management, SEO and SEM.
- Experience in coordinating events, participation in conferences/exhibitions, and organising seminars/meetings.
- Experience in using CRM systems and undertaking market and client research.
- Experience in a professional or technical services and/or B2B industry, and familiarity with the tender process would be an advantage.
To step into this role, you will also have these key requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with exceptional spoken and written English.
- Strong business writing skills (e.g.: case studies, social media posts, news articles, promotional flyers).
- Administrative skills including high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office365 Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to format-check and proof-read documents.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Graphic design skills with software such as InDesign or Canva.
- Video production skills would be highly desirable.
- First Aid Certificate (desirable).
- Current drivers’ licence (desirable).
Great conditions and salary on offer:
- Competitive salary which is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Flexible work arrangements which can be discussed to suit your needs.
- Professional learning & development/memberships to appropriate bodies for the role.
- Novated car leasing scheme.
- Anniversary awards scheme.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Mentoring program.
- Annual employee retreat.
- Community fundraising events and a vibrant supportive culture.
Our 85+ strong team includes archaeologists, heritage architects, ecologists, botanists, and environmental engineers, who are in Sydney, Illawarra and across regional New South Wales and in Queensland.
Niche Environment and Heritage is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in heritage management, ecology and biodiversity, environmental management and approvals and environmental offsetting.
Established in 2009, Niche has successfully delivered more than 3000+ projects to clients across Australia. Niche has an excellent safety culture, and our cross-discipline capacity provides the opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting projects across eastern Australia.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please read the position description and then submit your application including a resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements via the Apply Now button by COB on 10 December 2021. Our recruitment process includes behavioural and medical testing.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Niche is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where diversity is embraced and we encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.