Administration Officer – Parramatta NSW
We are seeking an organised, team focused Administration Officer who has a knack for multi-tasking with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Business Support Team Leader, your day-to-day duties will see you being responsible for the clerical, administrative and operational support across our offices in NSW and QLD. Not only will you be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, daily office management and general office upkeep, this role is varied so you will also find yourself coordinating maintenance repairs, organising field and office equipment, coordinating vehicle bookings and vehicle maintenance and maintaining of stationery and general office supplies.
This is a part time role (25 hours across Mon-Fri) based at our Parramatta office. You will be required to visit the Bulli office from time to time.
Note that during times of COVID-19 lockdowns within Sydney, there is flexibility to work from home.
Requirements to be successful:
- Relevant qualification in administration, business or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience as an office administrator or a similar position
- Proficient in the use of Office365
- A track record of working in a collaborative office environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with pressure and maintain confidentiality
- A current NSW driver’s licence
- Current First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain
Great conditions and salary on offer:
- Anniversary awards scheme
- Generous employee referral program
- Professional learning and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentoring opportunities
- Paid parental leave policy
- Flexible working options
- Community engagement activities
Niche Environment and Heritage is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in ecology and biodiversity, heritage management, environmental management and approvals, and environmental offsetting. Established in 2009, Niche has successfully delivered more than 2800 projects to clients across Australia. Our 80+ strong team includes ecologists, botanists, archaeologists and environmental scientists.
Niche is a vibrant, flexible and well organised business that prides itself in caring for and supporting our employees. We have an excellent safety culture and trust our employees to make the right decisions to deliver projects from end to end. Our diverse and cross-discipline capacity provides the opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting projects across eastern Australia.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements via the Apply Now button by close of business on 13 August 2021. Our recruitment process includes behavioural and medical testing.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Niche is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where diversity is embraced, and we encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.