Administration Officer – Brisbane QLD
We are seeking a team focused and enthusiastic Administration Officer with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Some of your key responsibilities will be providing project and administrative support including answering/directing incoming calls, mail distribution, maintaining stationery and general office supplies, assisting with general office upkeep including coordinating maintenance repairs, organising field and office equipment, coordinating vehicle bookings and vehicle maintenance and assisting with project booking requests and internal travel arrangements.
The position is part-time (3 or 4 days per week considered) and will be based in Brisbane, working from our Sandgate office as well as providing remote support to our Cairns office.
Requirements to be successful:
- Relevant qualification in administration, business or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an office administrator or a similar position.
- Proficient in the use of Office365.
- A track record of working in a collaborative office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
- • Ability to deal with pressure and maintaining confidentiality.
- • A current QLD driver’s licence.
- • Current First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain.
Great conditions and salary on offer:
- Anniversary awards scheme.
- Generous employee referral program.
- Professional learning and development.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Paid parental leave policy.
- Flexible working options.
- Community engagement activities.
Niche Environment and Heritage is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy specializing in ecology and biodiversity, heritage management, environmental management and approvals and environmental offsetting. Established in 2009, Niche has successfully delivered more than 2300 projects to clients across Australia. Our 60+strong team includes ecologists, botanists, archaeologists and environmental scientists.
Niche is a vibrant, flexible and well organised business that prides itself in caring for and supporting our staff. We have an excellent safety culture and trust our staff to make the right decisions to deliver projects from end to end. Our diverse and cross-discipline capacity provides the opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting projects across eastern Australia.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements via the Apply Now button by close of business on 2 April 2021. Our recruitment process includes behavioural and medical testing.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Niche is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where diversity is embraced, and we encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.