As regional manager in the Sunshine State, Cameron leads Niche’s Queensland operations and multidisciplinary consulting teams servicing our clients from our bases in Brisbane and Cairns.
Cameron is also a heritage consultant who specialises in historical heritage assessments and has extensive experience assessing the cultural heritage significance of historical places. Cameron’s cultural heritage career spans more than 15 years in public and private sector roles.
Known for his ability to analyse issues quickly and provide sound and pragmatic heritage advice, Cameron has a long and successful working history of directing projects for the land development, infrastructure, mining and government sectors.
“We have been most recently delivering heritage and ecological assessments for a range of linear infrastructure projects, particularly road upgrades, new rail projects, pipeline upgrades and other maintenance works,” says Cameron.
“For all my clients, my aim is to ensure technically strong and ethically sound specialist services through a high performing and well respected team.”
“In any industry sector, it’s always about delivering high quality outcomes, whether for small or large projects.”
Cameron’s flagship projects include:
- Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade Project, Brisbane – Historical Heritage Impact Assessment and historical cultural heritage management plan for the project’s concept design and analysis phase
- Bowen Jetty, North Queensland – Peer review and heritage management advice
- Toowoomba Tunnel Lowering Feasibility Study, Queensland – Heritage Impact Assessment for State heritage-listed railway
- Caroona Underground Coal Project, NSW – Project management and preparation of historical heritage impact assessment
- Moray Fields Community Heritage Project, Queensland – Community heritage project including recording oral histories and stories about an early sugar plantation
To talk to Niche about your next project, please contact us.