So what does this mean for you?
Our experience tells us that our clients need to be heard and expect value for money. Cost management, timely response and a quality product are common goals for all projects. At Niche we understand that our clients and the success of their business is our business. We are committed to providing you with clear, independent, accurate advice and working with you throughout the life of your project to ensure its success.
What sets Niche apart?
Niche is an innovative, client-focused and dependable company. Our breadth of experience and proven ability in delivering projects sets us apart. Our multidisciplinary team includes senior consultants who are expert botanists, zoologists, aquatic ecologists, archaeologists, cultural heritage specialists, environmental scientists and GIS experts.
Our strengths include:
- Clear scoping of projects
- Practical solutions to environmental problems and heritage issues
- High quality and independent advice
- Excellent project management skills
- A thorough understanding of environmental and heritage legislation
- Good working relationship with government authorities
- Excellent technical skills
- Effective communication
- Positive community engagement
The Niche difference
Capacity, experience, innovation, commitment and quality – on time and on budget.
Niche consults to:
- Government – commonwealth, state and local
- Mining and extractive industries
- Road and rail authorities
- Land developers
- Planners and architects
- Utility providers
- The Land and Environment Court