Our highly qualified and experienced team delivers clear, independent, accurate advice throughout a Project’s lifecycle and our services include: environmental assessment, management and approval, mitigation design, ecological survey and monitoring, aquatic ecology, BioBanking assessment and offsetting strategies, pre-clearing survey and fauna rescue, nest box installation, historical archaeology, Aboriginal heritage survey, assessment and excavation, Aboriginal community consultation and agency consultation.
Niche is well placed to provide high quality, efficient and cost-effective delivery of specialist heritage and ecological assessments for:
- Large scale urban transformation projects
- Town planning and master-planned communities
- Urban and rural residential subdivisions
- Commercial and industrial developments
- Transport and linear infrastructure
- Material change of use applications
- Reconfiguration of lot applications
- Site rehabilitation or conservation works
- Adaptive reuse of local and State significant heritage items and heritage conservation areas
- Development within, or adjacent to, local and State significant heritage items
For more information on how Niche can deliver high quality environmental and heritage services for your development project, contact us.