The best way that an environmental and heritage consultancy such as Niche can support you and the resources industry is to provide prompt, accurate advice, particularly when that advice. We value our clients’ needs and beleive that early and accurate advice is the key to good client relationships, even when that advice may require the client to reconsider their initial plans.
Our expert team has a strong track record in delivering high quality advice to the mining and exploration industries.
At Niche, we are critically aware that we represent you and your business when we are working in the community. Very often our team is first on the ground when working on exploration programs or greenfield developments. We will work with you to develop a community interaction plan because we understand that your ‘social license’ to operate in any region of Australia is as important as your statutory planning approvals.
We have proven experience in:
- Pre-feasibility assessments of greenfield sites
- Exploration program environmental assessment and approvals management
- Landowner access negotiation for exploration programs
- Monitoring the impacts of subsidence on ecological values and cultural heritage sites
- Ecological assessments (terrestrial and aquatic)
- Archaeological assessment (Indigenous and historical)
- Hardrock exploration geology
- GIS, remote sensing and spatial analysis – click here to find out more
- Vegetation clearing monitoring
- Habitat replacement
- Mine site rehabilitation monitoring and management
- Site closure and rehabilitation assessments
- Derelict mine bat surveys