We understand the requirements of both the State and Commonwealth threatened species legislation and have experience in applying that legislation to a diverse range of projects (eg. road, rail, utilities, renewable energy, mining and ecological monitoring). We will partner with you from pre-feasibility to project completion to deliver rigorous outcomes that have the integrity to satisfy the government bodies who approve and regulate your project.
We work in any environment, in any part of Australia and are well connected to the academic resources of some of Australia’s leading universities.
We have proven experience in:
- Terrestrial flora and fauna survey, and impact assessment
- Targeted threatened species survey
- Vegetation mapping
- BioBanking and offset assessments and negotiation
- Constraints and opportunities assessments
- Species impact statements (SIS)
- EPBC Act referrals
- Management plans
- Ecological monitoring
- Site rehabilitation monitoring
- Pre-feasibility assessment
- Habitat re-creation (eg. nest box installation) and monitoring
- Remote survey techniques and fauna detection